• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2019 Entune problems with Google Pixel?

MacNobody

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cement
Has anyone else experienced some frustration about this stereo?
I try to play music from Google Play and it refuses to play, and it refuses to play any podcasts I have in Podcast Republic.
Is there a setting I am forgetting to turn on?​
When I try to select a song in my Google Play library (it can see my songs just fine) it doesn't play. I don't understand why it can see the songs but won't stream them.

Has anyone else experienced some frustration about this stereo?​
I try to play music from Google Play and it refuses to play, and it refuses to play any podcasts I have in Podcast Republic.​
Is there a setting I am forgetting to turn on?​
When I try to select a song in my Google Play library (it can see my songs just fine) it doesn't play. I don't understand why it can see the songs but won't stream them.

Pixel > google play music> music settings>allow external devices to start playback -on > attempt , if on >turn off re-pair phone to etune

Last edited:
Back