• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2017 long bed step bars

A2zgunworks

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Website
a2zgunworks.com
2017 Sport DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Recently installed these Westin wheel to wheel step bars on my 2017 Tacoma TRD Sport with the long bed. Wanted to give you guys a quick review on the install and over all satisfaction of them. I installed them by myself and took about an hr. They have 4 brackets each side and the instructions included was easy and simple to follow. One thing I like most about these, is the step surface is xtra wide and don't really have to think or look where your stepping when getting in and out of vehicle. I've seen the n-fab and the ICI step bars similar to these in person and the step surfaces are not as wide. They are all still great bars none the less. If your in the market for some step bars definitely check these out.
20190302_172243.jpg
20190302_172231.jpg
20190302_172138.jpg

Probably my favorite step bar I've seen......... too bad they don't have one for an Access Cab

Looks great! I’ve got a 2020 TRD off road that I think these will fit the bill. Can you post/send a pic or 2 of the mounting brackets?

Back