• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2016+ tacoma screen protector

Best method I found is to install screen protectors and/or decals is to use a mixture of dish soap (one drop) and water in a spray bottle. It will help your screen protector and/or decal float on the surface so you can maneuver it into position. Lightly spray and then squeegee out the excess water out with a credit card. This method usually does not leave any air bubbles when applying your material.

Best method I found is to install screen protectors and/or decals is to use a mixture of dish soap (one drop) and water in a spray bottle. It will help your screen protector and/or decal float on the surface so you can maneuver it into position. Lightly spray and then squeegee out the excess water out with a credit card. This method usually does not leave any air bubbles when applying your material.
Thank you I will give this a try next time :)

Back