• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2” lift under $1500 that will actually see offroad use

Jake Zigtek

4️⃣ Gold
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cavalry Blue
I hate to be cynical but is this even an option ? 😂🤦🏼‍♂️
I feel like I have something narrowed down but then I go down a rabbit hole of reviews and other likely biased research and then spin up another 3-4 options and can’t settle ....
so...
$1500 in my hand and I want a subtle 2” lift that rides great on the 20+ k miles a year I rack on the highway but also can handle getting the crap kicked out of it and not feel like total dog shit 😂😂
Thoughts ?

I went with the Eibach Pro Truck kit paired with an Icon 3-leaf AAL. Under $1k total.

I love the setup. Here’s a video I made about it a while back:
Original link: https://youtu.be/HwZGrHPS6VQ

And a video sending it (SWIPE):
Original link: https://www.instagram.com/p/B_YUDhhnbnS/?igshid=uqujxps41tz0

Eibach is a reputable brand and have had great customer service in my experience. Definitely recommend 🤙🏼
Sick ! Thanks for that I’ll check the video out !
Just came across your IG page today too so 🙋🏼‍♂️

Check out the Bilstein 5100s with OME 887 coils up front and OME leaf pack in the back. You’ll get between 2 and 3 inches all around. I’ve had this setup on two Tacoma’s and have keep up great offroad with the guys that have Kings and Icons

Glad to hear this ! I’ve been looking at similar kits like that lately!

Back