• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

01/12 Saturday - Front Runner Outfitters Open House (Agoura Hills)

MilkTeacoma

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
milkteacoma.com
2016 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
Hello All, today I have been updating the SoCal Events thread and I just remembered when I was speaking to FRO over the holidays about when they are doing their next Open House. I got confirmation today that it will be on Saturday, January 12th. I don't have much details as of yet. But as soon as I do, I'll post up more details.

Front Runner Vehicle Outfitters
29370 Roadside Dr.
Agoura Hills CA 91301

Saturday Showroom hours are open from 10am to 4pm, but the official Open House is 10am - 2pm.

Click here for more info
Don’t miss our annual Open House this Sat, Jan 12th from 10 am – 2 pm! We’ll have an array of our scratch and dent products deeply discounted, on-site deals, giveaways, rigs and gear on display, free t-shirts (while supplies last- come early!) and of course Mr. Lino’s Famous Taco Cart! Only at our showroom at 29370 Roadside Drive, Agoura Hills, CA 91301. While supplies last.

They are offering discounts up-to-15% off, they will have a scratch & dent sale and much more. Again, I am just passing over the info and I get them. I am still waiting on the flyer, but they are working on it. But the date is confirmed!!! See you Saturday!

Please mark your calendars! Hope to see you all there!
~ Bernie

49625810_2504435702916324_3268770923175477248_o.jpg

Last edited:
Good information! Probably wouldn’t have known if you didn’t say something here. I haven’t been to an event in a while and I’ve been wanting the Front Runner roof rack, so maybe I’ll try to make it to this one.

Back