• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

Tacoma3G is a beginner-friendly 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma (2016-2023 model-years) forum. We are a community of people who are focused on good information and good vibes. T3G is the passion-project of a USMC/Toyota technician.

Tutorial 0

• Thread starter Thread starter Tape
  • Start date Start date
For myself with a Tacoma 2019 TRD Off road, LB …daily driven on a dirt, part rocky Coffee land road…hillside… I found the Tacoma a bit sloppy/ soft , bouncing ride…on the street it was comfortable..
After the 6112 , 5160 with Icon add-a-a lift, Very firm ride…off roading, & the street was comfortable…I like the firmer handling….
Just yesterday with four passengers…way better handling ON street & Off roading…
The lift seems better with a load…?

I live on a coffee farm …never drink coffee while driving off roads…. Lol.
Aloha

Last edited by a moderator:
For myself with a Tacoma 2019 TRD Off road, LB …daily driven on a dirt, part rocky Coffee land road…hillside… I found the Tacoma a bit sloppy/ soft , bouncing ride…on the street it was comfortable..
After the 6112 , 5160 with Icon add-a-a lift, Very firm ride…off roading, & the street was comfortable…I like the firmer handling….
Just yesterday with four passengers…way better handling ON street & Off roading…
The lift seems better with a load…?

I live on a coffee farm …never drink coffee while driving off roads…. Lol.
Aloha
i

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Will your truck not go 87mph?
My truck would probably hit 87 if I dropped it out of a plane. But seriously, my limiter seems to kick in at 83-85 mph. Not sure if it is because I am regeared or what. I didn’t think that it would effect the top speed because the speed is measure at the wheel.

Back