• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tutorial 0

I have the BP-51 suspension and it's pretty smooth. Even with the tires at 40 PSI.

-M

For myself with a Tacoma 2019 TRD Off road, LB …daily driven on a dirt, part rocky Coffee land road…hillside… I found the Tacoma a bit sloppy/ soft , bouncing ride…on the street it was comfortable..
After the 6112 , 5160 with Icon add-a-a lift, Very firm ride…off roading, & the street was comfortable…I like the firmer handling….
Just yesterday with four passengers…way better handling ON street & Off roading…
The lift seems better with a load…?

I live on a coffee farm …never drink coffee while driving off roads…. Lol.
Aloha

Last edited by a moderator:
I am more impressed that your truck will go 87 mph. 🤣

For myself with a Tacoma 2019 TRD Off road, LB …daily driven on a dirt, part rocky Coffee land road…hillside… I found the Tacoma a bit sloppy/ soft , bouncing ride…on the street it was comfortable..
After the 6112 , 5160 with Icon add-a-a lift, Very firm ride…off roading, & the street was comfortable…I like the firmer handling….
Just yesterday with four passengers…way better handling ON street & Off roading…
The lift seems better with a load…?

I live on a coffee farm …never drink coffee while driving off roads…. Lol.
Aloha
i

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Will your truck not go 87mph?
My truck would probably hit 87 if I dropped it out of a plane. But seriously, my limiter seems to kick in at 83-85 mph. Not sure if it is because I am regeared or what. I didn’t think that it would effect the top speed because the speed is measure at the wheel.

Back