• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

“Oh, it’s my girlfriends truck”

BigRedTruck503

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Barcelona Red
Brand new to this hidden world of Tacoma enthusiasts. My gf has a pretty kick ass rig and I love the looks I get when I get complimented on the truck and I say it’s hers 😂. I’m looking to get my own here in the near future so I don’t have to keep adjusting the seat lol

I will say it was nice to take advantage of the power outlets in the bed to run my guitar rig for an impromptu gig in a local park. 😎🎸
ED96B23D-7236-41C3-9C81-F973A69D52D1.jpeg1128D8E5-762B-49E5-B1A8-BAA1E0F47B21.png28F9E9D1-540A-43AC-A5AA-87E379AE9663.jpeg

Hello and welcome to Tacoma3g!

Looks like your gf has put some $ into her rig too, it looks good!

Welcome to the forum, glad you found us! The truck is rad but I’d love to see a video of the jammin’ via the power outlet.

Whoa that’s weird, I used a power tray install tutorial that your girlfriend made on Tacoma world 😂 small world. Have her join the forum! And get to building on your own taco when you get one. Welcome to the group

I don't know much about it but the account she had here a few years ago was banned by a different moderator.

Banned from TW in June too. Not saying much since we’ve all been banned from TW for one reason or another.

Back