• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Will 2020 4runner trd pro suspension fit 2017 tacoma off road?

Ociel85

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
I have a frien that came up on some 2020 4runner fox coil overs. But i am not sure if they will fit?

Attachments

• IMG_9611.jpg
    IMG_9611.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 90
Fronts only. Diff suspension set up in the rear
Second question the guy rmthat is giving to me does not know if they are 2 left or two rights. And will it lift my truck at all. I am tring to level it out.

Left or right doesn’t matter. Not sure you’ll see much of a lift in the front.

Is it even worth installing?
From the other forum: Putting 2019 4Runner TRD Pro suspension on my Tacoma (https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/putting-2019-4runner-trd-pro-suspension-on-my-tacoma.634072/)

Looks like it will be softer than what you have and all 4 corners will fit. Rear needs different lower bushings though. Seems like a pretty simple swap.

I'd throw it on and see how it does, then put a small top hat spacer if necessary (easiest) or hit up Westcott for one of their OEM Pro lift upgrade kits depending on how it sits.

Back