• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Where are watching the Super Bowl?

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
Big Island of Hawaii…Time 12:55 pm…. We live off the grit..solar power, battery back up…satellite…just that my sister-in- law tv ..old and the sounds turn off occasionally…lol
Hawaii Super bowl starts at 1:30pm hawaii time…for us..

Enjoy the game!
Aloha,

Last edited by a moderator:
In the Basement with the big tv with beer. The 11 means 11%. It’s snowing like mad outside
CA4A2C02-F7BC-44D9-9DF3-E8336D2C60EE.jpeg

Last edited:
I am consider a senior person….the half time show? I was hoping to be entertained? Sorry…was not for me..
Aloha

At home. I am old enough to remember the Bengals last Super Bowl. 🤣 They lost to the 49ers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 52
Who's playing???
I heard there was some annual gathering of some sport in between the commercials and this bomb ass mini concert.

Not sure how satirical you guys are being, but this is actually me. I know nothing about sports, no idea who played, but watching the music on YouTube the next day is always fun.

The only football game I watch is Army/Navy. Watch rugby and hockey instead.

Will we get another Super Bowl next year? Hopefully!
And the seating prices, parking prices, WOW! If I paid $5,000 for a seat…I am taking it home! Lol
Best commercials? Um? Usually every year you would hear the cost of a commercial…rarely mention this year?
Aloha

Not sure how satirical you guys are being, but this is actually me. I know nothing about sports, no idea who played, but watching the music on YouTube the next day is always fun.
I am being VERY satirical. My sister ruined football (and drinking for fun, see: alcoholism) for me in many years ago (think entire dinners JUST talking about football), plus, I never really got into mainstream sports. I'll watch baseball and hockey but have zero idea of what's going on with the entire league or even star players. I watch for pleasure and the excitement.

Back