• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wheel spacers

Rick kiely

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Putting 2 inch wheel spacers on my 18..taco. sport...anyone. have any input,,on wheel rubbing with the 2 inch. BORA,,mod...????????thanks.appreciate your knowledge and feedback..

I’ve heard people go through wheel bearings like crazy with spacers especially on the roads in the northeast. Just talked to one guy said he 3 in like a year

Wow... thank you pal... I'm out... I'll change my wheels... and get some fat sneakers

Wow... thank you pal... I'm out... I'll change my wheels... and get some fat sneakers
A good hub centric spacer will not cause this all the time. Where people fall short is they buy cheap spacers, forget to check torques, or install incorrectly. Ive been running spacers at 1.5" for a while now and they are fine.

It seems 1.5..is the magic #...2inch.seems to bring on problems...,,,again if cheap and done wrong...BORSA,,,seems to have have a good rep..???

Back