• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What's Your Back Window Sticker Setup?

Ok here are my stickers on the back window part

BAEE73AE-5D54-4BE2-8462-CFBDFAD8717E.jpeg
I dig the Lyft'd sticker!

i had my FJ back windows covered. a lot of 2A and AR related, and enough anti liberal stuff that i worried about parking in certain places. never had an issue though and got plenty of positive comments.
my favorite, and first, was across the top of the back window:

"i understand the Jeep thing. that's why i drive a Toyota"

1st sticker for the Taco is arriving friday. will post pic. i'm probably going to stay a little tamer on this truck and not have to worry about some screeching lib taking a key to my paint.

girl i work with has her honda rear end covered with stickers. i noticed an anti-trump one in the mix and thought, at this point wouldn't you quietly peel that (or your biden/harris stickers) off and hope nobody realizes you are one of the idiots who asked for this absolute shitshow we are living?

I have mine in the lid of my Diamondback

Attachments

• IMG_0069.jpeg
    IMG_0069.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 54
How have I missed this thread until now?

I only have one sticker on my rear window, and that's for T3G

2023-09-18 07.30.36.jpg

But my side windows are loaded up, mainly with other Oregon overlanders. We trade stickers quite a bit out here:

2023-09-18 07.30.47.jpg

2023-09-18 07.30.56.jpg

this and already have it from Etsy

(minus the watermark from their page)
1696012143465.png

most likely center window on all black Taco

1696012311256.png

tailgate
1696019215013.png

Last edited:
Back