• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Whats up from SCV

Sulaco3G

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Got my self a taco finally, 4x4 TRD double cab, short bed, Cement taco.

Was here lurking for a used camper shell but I figured I would join the community, start going out on trail runs.

Welcome to T3G and congrats on the new truck. Throw up some photos of it if you want. Besides the camper shell, what else do you have planned for it?

Thanks, lift, tires, rims, armour, are the major mods I plan. $$$$. I just wann be Ble to go wherever/camp wherever.

I'll be building the inside of the camper shell with a space for sleeping and storage. Eventually do battery and solar setup

Thanks, lift, tires, rims, armour, are the major mods I plan. $$$$. I just wann be Ble to go wherever/camp wherever.

I'll be building the inside of the camper shell with a space for sleeping and storage. Eventually do battery and solar setup
What kind of camper did you get?

Good luck having any $$$ left after being a member here.

Back