• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Whats next for the Shred_n_Tread?

Shred_n_Tread

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.kevingeraldez.com
2017 Sport DCSB Auto
White
SURF, CAMP, SLEEP, EAT AND REPEAT. 2019 was a great year for builds! So many rigs where dialed in for the race to SEMA although I wasn't done and LA AUTO SHOW was the last hurrah! But what's next for 2020?? So far just new graphics and a swing out and just chill and enjoy the Rig as much as I can.

Happy New Year everyone!
-Kevin

Attachments

• baker2_11.jpg
    baker2_11.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 86
  • baker2_29.jpg
    baker2_29.jpg
    459.7 KB · Views: 81
  • SNOWDAY_2019_181.jpg
    SNOWDAY_2019_181.jpg
    553.3 KB · Views: 80
Your truck is no joke! Is Shred_n_Tread a brand? What is the process like for being shown in SEMA?

Process for SEMA is a lot of work! Dedication and busy weekends and staying on top of another type of marriage or relationship! SNT If I have time to make it a brand I will, I did buy the web name for it already just to lock it in, logo is done I do have an idea of what I want it to be also so we will see. Will you guys be at the Trucks n Pups Feb 9th?

Process for SEMA is a lot of work! Dedication and busy weekends and staying on top of another type of marriage or relationship! SNT If I have time to make it a brand I will, I did buy the web name for it already just to lock it in, logo is done I do have an idea of what I want it to be also so we will see. Will you guys be at the Trucks n Pups Feb 9th?
Thank you for the info. I've been wondering if I'd ever have a chance to get my truck into SEMA in a few years. I won't be at that event though, no. I'm in New York right now. @Mr. Nobody might be able to attend.

Back