• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What was your first mod?

Oedro soft trifold

Attachments

• 3FA39B9A-0364-4536-AC31-CA35CE20A2B6.jpeg
    3FA39B9A-0364-4536-AC31-CA35CE20A2B6.jpeg
    509.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 93266470-9516-4E0D-8D36-74E33911BBB0.jpeg
    93266470-9516-4E0D-8D36-74E33911BBB0.jpeg
    454.6 KB · Views: 75
This is not my first MOD…. But I finally order from MESO’s RED Start/ Stop button large….and added a diamond ring on top of the chrome rim of the Start button…from Amazon….it really stands out….!
Glitter for sure..but for me…I really like it…
Sorry NO pictures…
This RED Start/ Stop buttons…worth getting…Easy for anyone to find it…
My daughter’s Tacoma…when they first purchase their 2019 TRD off road….she mentions it took a while to find the Start/ Stop button…
MESO had a 50% off sale in Nov, 2021…I just got it in the mail today, and just finish installing the Red button..
Easy , but before removing the outside chrome rim? Mark where the top and bottom…on the chrome rim, if your order the black out rim…it tells you where the top side is at…!
I had to keep rotating before I found the right slots to pop it back in…this is not mention in any videos…?
Aloha,

Tweeter upgrade. Best $100 I spent on the Taco.

My first mod was the rear end replacement.

As in, I got the PO's rear end outta my driver's seat and installed mine. :D

Seriously, though - steps. Because that dude was a tall drink o' water, and I'm a short guy who could only get into the damned thing by grabbing the steering wheel and console and lifting myself in. I figured that couldn't be good for either, so... steps. Prolly replace with sliders at some point.

After that, storage organizers (console and glove box), and a few other little knickknacks... next weekend four-wheel tire pressure system and compressor... and some electrical stuff...

TRD Pro Grill, like pretty much every one else. Then Oedro all weather mats.

Let’s please just let this thread, and every other thread by the OP die. He doesn’t actually give a fuck. He just wants to drag you over to YouTube so you can watch needless clickbait with titles like “How do YOU fill up your Tacoma?” and “How To: Unlock a Tacoma using only the Key Fob”.

Sincerely,
The Resident Asshole, Purveyor of Pertinence, Veracious Champion & Self-Proclaimed Thousandaire.

Back