• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What is your gas prices today?

I’ve decided to park my truck unless I need it for something and drive my wife’s CX-5. She works from home and it gets better mileage. Apparently 5 bucks a gallon is the point where I change my habits.

I drove mine on Sunday and almost felt guilty. I have two other cars that get better mpg

Kona, Hawaii Costco Every single morning (7 days a week) a gas tanker with a trailer fills the Costco pumps. Some days they will order a second gas truck and trailer.
Kona’ Costco is the second or third busiest Costco in America.
We just learn if Costco new gas tanker prices went up, they will change the prices every mornings ( 6:00 am). They open at 4:00 am , best to fill before 6:00 am.

Will we see $10.00 a gallon in the near future? More then likely
they will sell by the liters instead of gallons, to make it seem cheaper, expect this!

Most places ice cream is not a half gallon anymore, it’s is now 1.5 qts.

Please learn what “Demand Destruction “. You may start hearing it more, in a nut shell, means a lower demand for a commodity, thru higher prices.
America is starting to buy less gas, creating a “demand destruction” of goods, less travel, less buying , .

We maybe heading for a recession, loss of GDP, less money scent by consumers. By end of 2022? Maybe in 2023?

For us , it means our economy struggles, lost of jobs, reduce hours , business- lost of sales, GDP goes downhill. We all will suffer.

To prepare? Start saving some of your money “NOW”. Cut back on spending. travel, reduce your credit card bills. Etc.

Most of the main products sold in Costco, America are the same prices you and I pay for. Except for locally made products.
What you pay for toilet paper in New York or Washington state or Hawaii, the cost is the same. Costco divides the shipping cost with all the 50 states.

Nice thing is Costco supports the local business and local foods.

June 10, 2022. Gas buddy mentions nation average price of gas is now $5.00 per gallon.
There were 10 places listed gas stations at $4.32-$4.49 .

Gas buddy also mentions the best time to buy gas is on a Monday or Friday.
AAA ,” I thought this was funny “. AAA said to save gas? Travel less.

A news article, Costco sold 17 billions dollars of gas in America in 2021. They expect Costco to sell 30 billions dollars of gas by end of Costco fiscal year. Ending (Aug-2022)

Today Costco membership is rising a very fast. Costco stocks $463.31 (down $8.74). Jun 10, 2022.
They are selling lots of gas, but the inside store sales declining. Just like every where.

Help!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1655122479874.jpg
    FB_IMG_1655122479874.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 65
Back