What did you learn to drive in

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Alright post it up. What did you take your first turn in.

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
i learned in my dads pre runner, i think i was 12-13, it was a "97 f150" but really it was just a cab

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
AF131DAE-3253-48F7-84F1-6433C4BE00F6.jpeg

1984 Chevy K10 with a 350. So many insane memories in this. Put it through 3 engines. I literally cried over it when I blew the engine from driving too hard. Posi rear and was able to break the tires free so easily.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member

Not this exact one, but it may as well have been. Same ugly color, same rust, probably the same crappy motor and stick shift.. God I hated that truck. Wasn't mine, just learned in it. Luckily the first truck that was mine was much nicer -

The first one looks super rare.

Bird dog

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
DJ
Military
Navy
T3G Member
69 Shelby. My Dad bought it with the excuse that I should learn to drive on a manual transmission. One week before I got my license Dad was in the left turn lane of an enter section and a Budweiser truck cut the corner and took out the entire front end. Needless to say I don’t drink Budweiser.

Top Bottom