• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What did you get or give for the holidays?

My wife and kids got me an SOG entrenching tool.
Got Abigail (7) her first set of nice jewelry, William (5) a pair of cowboy boots, Isaac (4) a "Nathan's Knife," and Joy a new pair of Garden shears--it's what she wanted!

It was a fun year. Instead of lots of small things, we all banded together to give a single gift to each member of the family from the whole rest of the family. 3rd year we've done this, and it works quite well.

We got our parents smaller sentimental things. My parents got me a 6 PC Ryobi Tool Kit, so I'll stop going to their house to borrow tools.

My wife and I don't exchange gifts, we just buy what we want through out the year.

We got our parents smaller sentimental things. My parents got me a 6 PC Ryobi Tool Kit, so I'll stop going to their house to borrow tools.

My wife and I don't exchange gifts, we just buy what we want through out the year.
That is too funny Justin. We do the same thing (my wife and I don't exchange gifts but just buy what we each of us want) except in my world the wife gets to buy whatever she wants like this whole dining room set up complete with plant stands, while I have to explain in detail why I want Archive Hangers as she gives me the "eye of disapproval".
1672177134853.png
1672177233058.png

That is too funny Justin. We do the same thing (my wife and I don't exchange gifts but just buy what we each of us want) except in my world the wife gets to buy whatever she wants like this whole dining room set up complete with plant stands, while I have to explain in detail why I want Archive Hangers as she gives me the "eye of disapproval".
Don't even get me started. My wife probably spent my salary on turquoise last year, but I get questioned for wanting seat jackers :ROFLMAO:

But we love them regardless, and I do what I can to keep her happy.

Did we just become best friends?
Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO

Back