• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What Are You Watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdsponger

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
We all love to binge watch shows from time to time, so what's everybody currently watching?

I just got done with "McMafia" (only 1 season), pretty solid. Just started "Berlin Station" Both on Amazon.

The Motley Crue movie, The Dirt on Netflix was pretty good too.

I think I’ve seen most all of them but recently watched the Ted Bundy Netflix with Zach Effron, it was good.

I do have to recommend Free Solo, it’s so awesome.

The dirt was epic. Been binge watching sneeky Pete on amazon

Motley Crue was good but it was exactly what I expected it to be. I guess that's fine though.

The Ted Bundy one was good too.

On Hulu, The Act is pretty wild.

Game of Thrones was decent.

Wife and I rewatch LOST almost twice a year.

11.22.63 on Hulu is also one of our favorites.

The Micheal Jackson documentary on HBO is long but interesting.

Ozark on Netflix is amazing especially if you liked Breaking Bad.

Evil Genius on Netflix is pretty wild.

Haunting of Hill House on Netflix is absolutely dope.

American Horror Story is always fun.

Wild Wild Country on Netflix is bizarre. Similarly, Going Clear on HBO is just as fucked up.

@Paige and I binged a new Netflix show called Dead to Me last night. 10 episodes, 30 minutes each.

I'm picky about TV and movies so after the first episode I didn't want to bother with this show. It felt like it was going to be a boring chick flick. Turns out it has a few dark twists and some decent dark comedy throughout it and the two main 40+ year old actresses are a pleasure to look at. It has great pacing and really isn't boring at any point. So now I do recommend this show.

Netflix:

The Magicians
Lucifer
Dynasty
HEROES
The Punisher
Ozark
Stranger things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back