• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Whaddup Boosh

mh.meier

6️⃣ Aficionado
Reaction score
Hey bros, and non bros. Whats up? Whats the words birds? Whats the news dudes? Seems like we need a BS thread of sorts for the comings and goings of the "socal"area?Or maybe I am just bored and need help

GETTA JOB!!! j/k

I don't have one :I

Totally agree. Have been jealous of the AZ bubbas blowing it up every day and scheduling runs. Granted they seem to have more viable local spots than we do. Plus the occasional social meet would be good. I would appreciate meeting some of the SoCal clan and stealing some ideas.

Saw this venerable old gal today at work.

IMG_3630.jpg
IMG_3631.jpg

Lets get together sometime Mike! Would love to talk about some things 1v1 with you.

Thats a sweet ass truck! And hell yes, we should get together sometime. I just took a week long "off the grid" trip where I didnt do or respond to anything work related.

Back