• 3rd & 4th Generation Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016-2024 Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest.

• New Year, New Tacoma3G.com Website! 🤙

Guest, welcome to 203G! Wait, no—2023? No…. Tacoma3G 2.0! The website appears visually different as part of an ongoing redesign. Read more about it, here. Alternatively, you can switch back to any of the now-classic designs, here.

🚧 Please report website oil leaks, your suggestions, and preview upcoming changes, here.

Whaddup Boosh

mh.meier

6️⃣ Aficionado
Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score
Hey bros, and non bros. Whats up? Whats the words birds? Whats the news dudes? Seems like we need a BS thread of sorts for the comings and goings of the "socal"area?Or maybe I am just bored and need help

solscooter

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score
GETTA JOB!!! j/k

I don't have one :I

S

SDyota_66

possibly a ghost :(
Totally agree. Have been jealous of the AZ bubbas blowing it up every day and scheduling runs. Granted they seem to have more viable local spots than we do. Plus the occasional social meet would be good. I would appreciate meeting some of the SoCal clan and stealing some ideas.

S

SDyota_66

possibly a ghost :(
Saw this venerable old gal today at work.

IMG_3630.jpg
IMG_3631.jpg

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score
Lets get together sometime Mike! Would love to talk about some things 1v1 with you.

Pelfreybilt

pelfreybilt.com
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
12:06 PM
Reaction score
Thats a sweet ass truck! And hell yes, we should get together sometime. I just took a week long "off the grid" trip where I didnt do or respond to anything work related.