• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Went from that to this.

jaycee619

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2021 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Magnetic Gray
I got rear ended by drunk driver about 2 weeks ago.
20201012_202213.jpg
20201019_102159.jpg
20201019_102208.jpg
20201019_102220.jpg
20201019_102240.jpg

I bought this replacement 2 days ago. 2021 TRD OR 4x4 6spdMT
20201030_140239.jpg

Thank God you are OK. Nice upgrade, better luck this time.

They didn't total it did they?
It's just a scratch

I get hit by a drunk driver and live my next truck is a spaceship.

Sorry to hear about your first truck, but @jaycee619 with the epic upgrade!!! Nice choice ;) 👍
Thanks! I had plans for my first one lol. But now on to this one that I can have something to go on.
They didn't total it did they?
It's just a scratch
Haha. Yes they did. I'm sure it buffs right out nicely.
That poor Taco 😕 Do I smell a law suit brewing?
Yes I'm on it right now. The driver fled on foot but was caught and arrested.
I get hit by a drunk driver and live my next truck is a spaceship.
Drunk drivers suck.

The hood on your old one is worth almost a bazillion dollars on the black market

Congratulations on your new truck, did you get any of the packages with it? My truck basically the same as yours except it's a 2019 and it has the premium package and the technology package. At first I just wanted a truck with a sunroof but then come to find out to get a sunroof you have to get the truck loaded.

You'll be a lot happier with the M6 imo, I haven't had any problems at all and I'm about to flip 40,000 miles. Enjoy.(y)
Thanks! Yes I have premium and technology package. No sunroof nor heated seats. Loving every minute of it.

I had 19 TRD Sport 4x4 6spdMT before. I'm not going without it haha.

So, it looks like the impact from the guy ramming you cause you to hit something in the front as well, right?

I have to say, considering the damage to that car, it looks like the truck held up remarkably well.

So, it looks like the impact from the guy ramming you cause you to hit something in the front as well, right?

I have to say, considering the damage to that car, it looks like the truck held up remarkably well.
It was the female and yes got pushed into the car in front of me.. it sure held up well.

Back