• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Website Colors

Part of the perks of donating to T3G is... you guys making me work my butt off to justify the donations showing you guys what I'm working on, while I'm still working on it, so you can let me know what you love/hate, so I can adjust as necessary.

I'm working on adding more website colors so I'm going to use this thread to show them off and see if anyone thinks the color tones need to be tweaked.

colorlight modedark mode
Army Green
Barcelona Red
Cavalry
Cement
Inferno
Magnetic Gray
Quicksand

colorlight modedark mode
White
Black
Blazing Blue/Voodoo
Lunar Rock
Silver
Pink (special edition)

Last edited:
This probably goes without saying but just remember that the colors are going to look different per device due to display calibration differences, so don't go too crazy trying to get them perfect.

This probably goes without saying but just remember that the colors are going to look different per device due to display calibration differences, so don't go too crazy trying to get them perfect.
100%. Screen settings. Picture location and time of day. Renderings. Lighting.

ColorCode
Army Green#3e5320
Barcelona Red#ea0000
Cavalry#3a8ac8
Cement#c0c8cf
Inferno#ea3b00
Magnetic Gray#676767
Quicksand#d3c7a2

Never saw the pink and couldn't find a pic. Dropped in Electric Lime.

ColorCode
White#ffffff
Black#000000
Blazing Blue/Voodoo#187EFF
Lunar Rock#c0cac2
Silver#e7e7e7
Electric Lime#c0eb14

Back