• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wanted to intoduce myself!

AlexBATTLEBORN

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
My name is Alex! I work for Battle Born Offroad and have been in the offroad industry for years! Even though I have a 2nd gen hopefully we can all get along 😂
I have built and helped build many toyotas over the years but theres always more to learn! I hope to be able to use this forum as a resource to learn from you guys and even help out with some of the best pricing in the industry

Im always happy to help with any questions or if anyone just wants a 3GT hook up!

im gonna attach pics of my truck dont roast me too hard

Also if any of you are located in Vegas lets hit some trails!

Attachments

• julio taco.jpeg
    julio taco.jpeg
    380 KB · Views: 76
  • taco hill.jpeg
    taco hill.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 75
  • taco sand.jpeg
    taco sand.jpeg
    550.4 KB · Views: 73
Hey everyone,
My name is Alex! I work for Battle Born Offroad and have been in the offroad industry for years! Even though I have a 2nd gen hopefully we can all get along 😂
I have built and helped build many toyotas over the years but theres always more to learn! I hope to be able to use this forum as a resource to learn from you guys and even help out with some of the best pricing in the industry

Im always happy to help with any questions or if anyone just wants a 3GT hook up!

Welcome to the family. Much respect on that rig!!! Verrrrry nice!

Your 2nd Gen looks rad. We used to have a small handful of 2nd Gen guys here but I don’t think they have them anymore.

Welcome!

Hey everyone,

Welcome

Back