• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Waiting at the Dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello again everyone, it’s been a week and me and the truck are back. This time in Springfield instead of Eugene. The service coordinator said they should be able to perform it

Update: so far so good, dealer is performing the recall.

On a side note, this has given me so much free to time to drool over bumpers and other upgrades. Thinking of starting a go fund me for my truck.?

Update: so far so good, dealer is performing the recall.

On a side note, this has given me so much free to time to drool over bumpers and other upgrades. Thinking of starting a go fund me for my truck.?
I'll implement a new feature on the forum that allows people to post at a donation % bar at the top of their build thread. So when you open the build thread it will say something like $6,980 needed to properly complete this build. And then we can fill that bar up!

If only.

I'll implement a new feature on the forum that allows people to post at a donation % bar at the top of their build thread. So when you open the build thread it will say something like $6,980 needed to properly complete this build. And then we can fill that bar up!

If only.

Haha that’s be great. One can only dream

I posted it on my build thread, but my windshield got cracked on a work trip I had to take.

Update to my windshield, I had to re schedule the appointment from this past Wednesday to today (Friday). As expected they contract out their glass work. Well apparently when I rescheduled, the service coordinator (new employee) did not notify the glass company.
So the wait is now longer than expected.

Luckily they gave me a rental.

Service department is pissed at the lady who rescheduled the appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back