• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

W8N4MUD's introduction and build (San Diego)

W8N4MUD

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
What's up T3G family? My name is Albert and I'd like to introduce my mistress MUD. She came into my life on February 17, 2019. Since then, I've taken her on a few road trips and like any mistress, she's demanded some of the finer things in life. So I got her a TRD skid plate, cargo bed divider, some Tyger blade side steps and a pretty cool alarm system that allows me to track/lock/unlock her from my cell phone. My intentions are meet more of you just like me. LOL. Glad to be part of this community.
IG: W8N4MUD

Attachments

• new mud.png
    new mud.png
    498.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Mud.jpg
    Mud.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 70
hey WELCOME! youre gonna love that beautiful new truck, if you didnt already! come to out local meetup since youre in san diego on the 23rd!

Truck is looking great so far. Nice to see you are already putting it to good use!
Thank you sir. We took it to Vegas last week. Got a damn tour and rode the High Roller - because Tacoma. LOL.
Welcome. Any additional plans?
Wheels and tires, small lift and some cross bars in the bed to attach a rack and bike carriers. I had a Tacoma before (06') for 8 years. It treated me well. Missed it. Had to get another one regardless of it faults.
Thank you sir.
hey WELCOME! youre gonna love that beautiful new truck, if you didnt already! come to out local meetup since youre in san diego on the 23rd!
The 23rd? That's a Tuesday. I'll be working. My work schedule should change soon but for now it's the opposite of most people. Send me the details. If I can go, I will.
Welcome @W8N4MUD !!

Nice truck man. ?
Thank you sir.
Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and your truck
My Tacoma says Hi to you as well. No funny business. :) Hi.
Welcome to the forum!
Thank you sir.

Hey everyone, thank you for the warm welcome. Born and raised in San Diego. In the Chula Vista area. I really do hope to meet many in the near future.

Welcome to T3G! The Tuesday thing is the second and fourth Tuesday of the month, so maybe you can make one of them if you can't make the 23rd.

Back