• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

VIDEO: Day one (of three) on the Oregon Back Country Discovery Route #6

Impatiently waiting for Day 2 of 3. I'm thinking of a trip next year out to the northwest. We want to go to Glacier and the last time we planned to drive to Oregon and Washington, life got in the way. Appreciate these videos.

Impatiently waiting for Day 2 of 3. I'm thinking of a trip next year out to the northwest. We want to go to Glacier and the last time we planned to drive to Oregon and Washington, life got in the way. Appreciate these videos.

Ugh, I suck at motivating myself to edit. Also last weekend I spent another three days out in the woods. I'll try to get part 2 done next week. Part three should go faster. Not as much interesting stuff happened.

Back