• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SoCal victory 4x4 sliders for sale

Tacobeltran

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
selling my victory4x4 SLIDERS for Tacoma short bed. powder coated black. they have some stepping surface as opposed to just steel tubing. Has some minor scuffs on the bottom portion of the sliders. Im going a different route and no longer need them. asking 650 $ im located in riverside california. these sliders are still going for above 800$ on their website , Ive discounted them to sale.

i rarely come on here , so if your interested , please feel free to email me at victorbeltran62@yahoo.com.
these sliders have also been posted to offer up. please see offer up under tacoma parts.
thanks for looking.

please see victory4x4.com for further in detail photos.

Attachments

• adventure rig layout .png
    adventure rig layout .png
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
  • 20190713_163846_edited.jpg
    20190713_163846_edited.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 66
Back