Very Nice Site

• Hello, visitor! Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a resource for 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma owners.

Tacoma3G is a friendly community dedicated to 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and Overland Enthusiasts. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Frank_Zuccarini

✓ • Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Frank
Truck Year
Truck Color
Barcelona Red
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Access Cab
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
This new site is very nicely done. Thanks for doing this Tyler. I'm not much of a contributor, but I hope that your site grows and prospers.

Frank

Tyler

✓ • Mythical
Badministrator
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
Thank you! I do appreciate you taking the time to post that feedback. I tried really hard to make sure the finished product is professional. And I’m trying hard to get the word spread about this. But it does stress me out that there is the potential it could never take off.

mZiggy

✓ • Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Marc
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Pro
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Manual
T3G Member
Thank you! I do appreciate you taking the time to post that feedback. I tried really hard to make sure the finished product is professional. And I’m trying hard to get the word spread about this. But it does stress me out that there is the potential it could never take off.
If it doesn't take off and become the new big thing, that doesn't necessarily make it a failure. I'd remain an active member if it ends up staying on the smaller side

Tyler

✓ • Mythical
Badministrator
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
If it doesn't take off and become the new big thing, that doesn't necessarily make it a failure. I'd remain an active member if it ends up staying on the smaller side
I appreciate your support and solid activity here.

mZiggy

✓ • Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Marc
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Pro
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Manual
T3G Member
I appreciate your support and solid activity here.
No biggie. I just don't necessarily believe that the site has to blow up to be enjoyable or useful. Nothing wrong with staying small if that's just how the cards are dealt, as long as the site continues to provide positive support and information via active and supportive members. That's the ultimate goal after all I would think, or it probably should be if it isn't.

Not to mention it will actually never be as large as TacomaWorld just by default, since that forum caters to all Tacomas, not just the 3rd gens.

Tyler

✓ • Mythical
Badministrator
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
No biggie. I just don't necessarily believe that the site has to blow up to be enjoyable or useful. Nothing wrong with staying small if that's just how the cards are dealt, as long as the site continues to provide positive support and information via active and supportive members. That's the ultimate goal after all I would think, or it probably should be if it isn't.

Not to mention it will actually never be as large as TacomaWorld just by default, since that forum caters to all Tacomas, not just the 3rd gens.
That, and that forum is ancient. Forums were also a lot more popular back then. Social media and reddit has had a big impact on them. But I’d never expect to get that big. An average amount of posts a forum has to be considered impressively big is 500k to one million. A realistic expectation for here is like 100k and about 5k members. But these numbers mean nothing. However it plays out is how it plays out.

Top Bottom