Very new to the truck game

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

TacoMrJayDM

= II • Bronze
First Name
Jay
T3G Member
Hello everyone. I'm new to offroad and truck thing. This is my very first truck so bare with me. I'm willing to learn alot from you guys. So I recently bought a 2018 tacoma sr5 4x4 so here it is. Btw I live in Las vegas
IMG_20180306_230002_242.jpg
IMG_20180309_201105_515.jpg
IMG_20180429_173213_122.jpg

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Welcome to T3G! You’ll be able to learn everything you want to here, we have a ton of knowledgeable members. Also, tacomiyagi finally has a Vegas friend.

Colorado_Taco17

= IV • Gold
First Name
Jake
T3G Member
Great choice in joining the Tacoma family man. You have a ton of people here ready to answer any questions you have about the truck and give advice about what mod to do next. Looking forward to seeing what the future has in store for your ride!

Top Bottom