• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Vendors we need

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
HeadStrong Off-road - emailed them but no reply

C4Fab

CBI offroad

Rigid?

Discount Tire

Smittybilt

I think camping companies would be cool

Krazy Beaver

Mountain Hatch - Already signed up. Spoke to them about vendor tiers.

Toyota Freaks - Email sent 1-29

Blueridge Overland - Email sent 1-29

Prinsu/CBI - Email sent 1-29

CVT/iKamper - Email Sent 1-29

VTX - Email sent 1-29

Hondo Garage/GoFast Campers - Email sent 1-29, Responded and forwarded to Wiley 1-30

Rhino Adventure Gear - Email sent 1-29

Demello - Email sent 1-29

Stealth Custom Series - Email sent 1-29

Deadman Off-Road - Email sent through their website 1-29

Smittybilt - Email sent 1-29

Roam Adventure Co - Malcolm already in talks with.

Method Wheels - Email sent 1-29

Durobumps/Plastics Guy -Email sent 1-29

Locked Offroad - Email sent 1-29

FOA Suspension - Email Sent 1-29

Timbren - Email sent 1-29

Goose Gear - Email sent through their site 1-29

FrontRunner - Email sent through their site 1-29

Rogue Offroad - Email sent 1-29 - delivery failed

Yota Mafia - Email sent 1-29

Adventure Wired - Email sent through their site 1-29

Dobinson's - Emailed 1-29

Rhino Recovery Gear - Message sent through IG 1-29, responded and plan to sign up.

Dirt King Suspension - Email sent 1-30

C4 Fab - Email sent 1-30

CBI - Email sent 1-30

And last but certainly not least, C.O.R.V.A. <-- It would be really great to give them a place to connect.

Last edited:
Mountain Hatch

Toyota Freaks

Blueridge Overland

Prinsu/CBI

CVT/iKamper

VTX

Hondo Garage/GoFast Campers

Rhino Adventure Gear

Demello

Stealth Custom Series

Deadman Off-Road

Smittybilt

Roam Adventure Co

Method Wheels

Durobumps/Plastics Guy

Timbren

Goose Gear

FrontRunner

Rogue Offroad

Yota Mafia

Adventure Wired

And last but certainly not least, C.O.R.V.A. <-- It would be really great to give them a place to connect.
I’m currently speaking with ROAM. They said we would speak again next week. Would be cool to get them on board possibly do group buys if people were interested

Mountain Hatch

Toyota Freaks

Blueridge Overland

Prinsu/CBI

CVT/iKamper

VTX

Hondo Garage/GoFast Campers

Rhino Adventure Gear

Demello

Stealth Custom Series

Deadman Off-Road

Smittybilt

Roam Adventure Co

Method Wheels

Durobumps/Plastics Guy

Timbren

Goose Gear

FrontRunner

Rogue Offroad

Yota Mafia

Adventure Wired

If I could manage to get most of this list I would be amazed. It would be so good for the site though. I think I’m gonna start hitting people up. Haven’t looked into adding vendors in a very long time.

If I could manage to get most of this list I would be amazed. It would be so good for the site though. I think I’m gonna start hitting people up. Haven’t looked into adding vendors in a very long time.

If you're good with me reaching out as a representative of the site, I'll see what I can do. And I completely agree it would be awesome to draw some of these businesses to the site.

If you're good with me reaching out as a representative of the site, I'll see what I can do. And I completely agree it would be awesome to draw some of these businesses to the site.
Of course!

It’s not something you have to do but if you’d like to I’m definitely cool with you speaking on our behalf.

Of course!

It’s not something you have to do but if you’d like to I’m definitely cool with you speaking on our behalf.

Sounds good. Just didn't want to overstep my bounds. Figured I would offer first. ?

Ill reach out to CORVA tonight, they hit me up and sent me a sticker to put on my truck, theyre good people.
bigger names may be harder to acquire, but i think the smaller known companies will be an easy tackle.

The smaller companies were what I was thinking of going for first. The larger companies are already plenty established. The smaller guys are always hungry to grow.

I've seen you guys have a sort of tiered system for vendors. Is that still in place?

The smaller companies were what I was thinking of going for first. The larger companies are already plenty established. The smaller guys are always hungry to grow.

I've seen you guys have a sort of tiered system for vendors. Is that still in place?
Yes. That info is at https://Tacoma3G.com/vendorpg/

Mountain Hatch - Already signed up. Spoke to them about vendor tiers.

Toyota Freaks - Email sent 1-29

Blueridge Overland - Email sent 1-29

Prinsu/CBI - Email sent 1-29

CVT/iKamper - Email Sent 1-29

VTX - Email sent 1-29

Hondo Garage/GoFast Campers - Email sent 1-29

Rhino Adventure Gear - Email sent 1-29

Demello - Email sent 1-29

Stealth Custom Series - Email sent 1-29

Deadman Off-Road - Email sent through their website 1-29

Smittybilt - Email sent 1-29

Roam Adventure Co - Malcolm already in talks with.

Method Wheels - Email sent 1-29

Durobumps/Plastics Guy -Email sent 1-29

Locked Offroad - Email sent 1-29

FOA Suspension - Email Sent 1-29

Timbren - Email sent 1-29

Goose Gear - Email sent through their site 1-29

FrontRunner - Email sent through their site 1-29

Rogue Offroad - Email sent 1-29

Yota Mafia - Email sent 1-29

Adventure Wired - Email sent through their site 1-29

Just emailed all these companies. I'll continue growing the list here and just keep this as an updated list of where I'm at with all of them so we can all keep track of what contact has been made.

So KC from US ActionTrax signed up on the site and he loves what were doing. Im going to push him to try and maintain a vendor account as we have no recovery gear vendors onhere really. Im still waiting on Pelican to send me out the contract, but in there i am stipulating terms that they uphold a vendor account here. Having Pelican here would be a huge leap as theyre such a huge company, and everyone loves their products. Im working on a few other companies, mostly tire companies to come here and have pitched the idea of a small discount code on tires (ive pitched 5-10% discounts of tires) so i feel like that would be great to have here. Also, I havent gotten word from dobinson yet if they want to maintain a vendor account here, but hopefully i get a reply.

I didn't see Beast Fab on the list. This guys is out of San Bernardino. I recently won a set of his rock sliders in a raffle during a Tacoma Krew meet up over at Hanger24. I just visited his shop to see what he has going on. Seems like he's hungry to grow his business the sliders look rock solid. Might be a good vendor to connect with.

The vendor stuff is something I have slacked immensely with. A lot of the whole system I have in place needs updating.

I didn't see Beast Fab on the list. This guys is out of San Bernardino. I recently won a set of his rock sliders in a raffle during a Tacoma Krew meet up over at Hanger24. I just visited his shop to see what he has going on. Seems like he's hungry to grow his business the sliders look rock solid. Might be a good vendor to connect with.

I've got a list of all the companies I've contacted, dates I contacted, their responses etc. Beast Fab isn't on it, but it should be. I've been hitting up businesses all over but I've definitely been focused on the charity project lately. When I do contact places it's a lot of no response and I have to try multiple times and different ways of connecting with them.

All that said, if you think a business would make a great vendor, especially if you have a connection with them, by all means hit them up and throw them an invite. Let's get them over here and on the site.

Back