• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Vancouver cement grey double cab long box

Tacodesson

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 Sport DCLB
Cement
New to the forum, 2018 Trd sport double cab with long box,

So far I’ve done:
285/70/17 Goodyear duratrac
1.25” wheel spacers
2” rough country levelling kit
Colour matched canopy
Swapped out out headlight and fog bulbs for led
And cosmetic stuff like trd pro grille, black Tacoma badges on doors and tailgate inlet sticker.
78930249-24BA-4A4D-8BF9-17DA1F4A6EA8.jpeg

I'm a big fan of the DCLB and camper set up. It looks good and is great for storing gear, and even doubles as a place to sleep if you want. Just get a blow up mattress and you're gold pony boy (chances are no one will get that reference but oh well)

I'm a big fan of the DCLB and camper set up. It looks good and is great for storing gear, and even doubles as a place to sleep if you want. Just get a blow up mattress and you're gold pony boy (chances are no one will get that reference but oh well)
I’ve actually got a wooden frame built that I can put in and take out. It’s the size of a single bed mattress so it sits To the side over the wheel well so I can still have storage on the side( and under). It’s a pretty simple set up but works well.

That is a nice looking truck. Do you mind posting a side view? Also any problems running wheel spacers? Thank you

sweet rig man! DCLB here as well, camper shell was the first thing on my list, also made a bed frame that sits over the wheel well except mine is for two people and man i love truck camping.

Back