• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Utah Events

TrojanMan60

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2016 SR5 DCSB Auto
White
I am looking to get into off roading, but I can't find any groups around here and, being a newbie, I'm not very familiar with where the good spots would be. Just looking for some advice on trails and maybe to start a group!

I am looking to get into off roading, but I can't find any groups around here and, being a newbie, I'm not very familiar with where the good spots would be. Just looking for some advice on trails and maybe to start a group!
You mean super local to you? Or like Hurricane, Moab stuff?

This might seem weird, but I know Easter Jeep Safari is coming up early next year. Obviously it's a Jeep focused event, but the event itself is absolutely massive (Moab overflowing with cool shit) and there are actually all types of rigs there, not just Jeeps. It's probably the best time I've ever had off-roading.

Check the Moab friends for wheeling group if you do Facebook. Or grand Mesa jeep club. Or red Rock four wheelers. All more focused on the east side of Utah west Colorado, but they do trips all around. We go to Moab all the time (have a big event in April we are putting together) so feel free to come join.

Do they still do the Toyota and land cruiser runs every year in Moab? I went every year growing up and used to take my pick up at the time.

P.S. I offroad a lot out here in Utah and live here. Let me know if you have any questions!

Back