• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Used/certified prices

B_Lui

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 Pro DCSB Auto
Voodoo Blue
Have been to my local Toyota dealer lately helping my sister get a new 4Runner. I haven’t seen any new Tacomas on their lot, all used/certified. Nothing under $36k (didn’t look at year or mileage). The one that I did notice was a certified (used) 2021 Limited with 10k miles and a price tag of $44,900! Holy hell...that’s more than I paid for mine 2 years ago.

The idea that I could make money on a vehicle I’ve driven for almost 2 years blows my mind. I don’t fault anyone for these prices (other than the govt response to you know what, but that’s another story), it’s just supply and demand.

Thoughts? It’s just crazy. 2 years ago they had 30+ new Tacomas on the lot and cut a killer deal for mine. Now just a handful of used going for today’s MSRP.

That’s why my sister decided to get a new car now while she still could. Luckily they found one in transit that wasn’t sold.

I just bought a 2020 Tacoma TRD 4x4 Sport a week ago, w/the Access Cab, and a 6 Speed Manual Transmission, w/16K miles on it, from a Toyota dealer.

It's Toyota Certified.

I paid $44K for it.

I couldn't find a new one anyplace. I'm just lucky to have even found this one, especially one having the Access Cab, and a manual transmission as well. I had to travel some 600 miles, round trip, for it.

It has everything I wanted, though I would of liked the Cement Gray.

Attachments

• IMG_0946A.jpg
    IMG_0946A.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 42
Picked up my '18 Sport with 33k on it for $38 last June.

I paid 41k for my 21 off road with 5k on it.

Back