• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

URD Supercharger

JWIZZMASTERWET

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cavalry Blue
URD Supercharger

I've had it on my rig since August 2020 and I'm loving it! I've taken my rig all over from Missouri, Tennessee, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and many more to come. The power gain is magnificent and very noticeable when wheeling.

Anyone else interested in this supercharger for their rig?
20200828_184348.jpg
IMG_20210203_111330_735.jpg

URD Supercharger

I've had it on my rig since August 2020 and I'm loving it! I've taken my rig all over from Missouri, Tennessee, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and many more to come. The power gain is magnificent and very noticeable when wheeling.

20200828_184348.jpg
Hey man I know this is an old post but I still have some questions on the SC. Do you know how the Magnuson SC stacks up against the Procharger SC? Also, what kind of maintenance have you done or noticed needs to be done on these SC's to keep them in top performance shape?Are there any mods that you've done, or that you plan to do/know of, that couple good with the Mag SC for peak performance?

URD Supercharger

20200828_184348.jpg
I just posted about this topic! Glad I saw your post since I’ve got a few questions. I know several different sites are offering an Magnuson SC but who has the best price? I know they are all very close and it might only come down to a few dollars but if I could save any I would definitely like to LOL. What are some of the pros and cons to having it? What other products would you recommend adding along with the SC for maximum power gains? Did you install the SC or did you have someone else do it? I wanted to see how long it would take to do it myself or if it would be worth having someone else do it but then I’m sure the labor would be kind of pricey. Did you get or would you recommend getting any kind of warranty with the SC? Can you maintain whatever aftermarket intake you have when adding the SC or is there a specific one that only fits with the Magnuson SC? Do you have to have the Mag SC in order to add the RIPP Coil Packs or can you add those with just the stock engine? Sorry for all of the questions LOL I’m sure I have more but I don’t want to blow you up right off the bat LOL.

Last edited:
Back