• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

upTOPOverland_Drew's Build Thread and BS

upTOPOverland_Drew

3️⃣ Silver
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.uptopoverland.com
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
Hey All,

New member here, but not new to Tacomas!

I have been building this truck for the last two years, I have done some stuff once, a lot of stuff twice and some more things three times. I am very meticulous and constantly pursue perfection. I like things to be straight, square, clean, visually pleasing and so on and so forth. I am fortunate to have access to lots of cool toys in the upTOP shop that allow me to make really anything that I want with a little bit of time and patience. Below is a list of modifications made to the truck and a list of what is to come!

1573054448427.png

Aesthetics/Interior/Exterior:

Overland/Camping:

Lighting:

Electronics:

Armor:

Offroad/Recovery:

Suspension, Wheels and Tires:

Performance:

Miscellaneous:

Mods to Come:
  • New Front and Rear Bumpers
  • New Sliders
  • New Vinyl Accents/Wrap
  • Snorkel
  • Gusseted Spindles
  • Trimmed Fenders for 35s
  • 35s
  • Skid Plates
  • 12V Power in Bed
  • Icon Stage 10 w/ Hydro Bumps

Pictures!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
do you get wind noise from your rack? i just installed mine and wind noise is bad any advice?
thanks

You install your bumper yet? Looks badass without one with the crash bar painted black.

Hey all! Been MIA for a bit as we have been dumb busy at upTOP, but now that I am quitting my day job to go full time over there I have more time to hang out with all of you guys :)

Back