• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

UpTopOverland upTake Snorkel

bonifacio

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.bracestraps.com
2019 TRD OR
Cement
Preorders are up. Ugh, I want it. Wonder if the price increased after it launches.

upTAKE-Tacoma-2016-2021-upTAKE-upTOP-Overland_750x.jpg

I just ordered one of the new airaid snorkels... Seems like it would work well with a rack, still has some cool styling, and is similar budget to others on the market. 1k is crazy talk though!

I just ordered one of the new airaid snorkels... Seems like it would work well with a rack, still has some cool styling, and is similar budget to others on the market. 1k is crazy talk though!
We drive $75k Tacomas. Haven't you seen the used ones being sold? $1k is nothing. As I cry eating ramen noodles for the next 3.4 years.

GIMME.

UpTop and Alpha snorkels just look so much cleaner. Gotta do it for the gram. My whole 5 followers. 2 of them being myself.

Haha I'll hit you with that follow. I guess ramen for snork is a good trade.

Haha I'll hit you with that follow. I guess ramen for snork is a good trade.
I'll get you back. Haven't been active much. Supply shortages have me unmotivated. Crap sitting on my dining room table and living room.
The Air Raid snorkel definitely caught my eye compared to the others out right now for price. But I just know if I do it, I'll end up switching it out later anyway. I'm bad with money.

I'll get you back. Haven't been active much. Supply shortages have me unmotivated. Crap sitting on my dining room table and living room.
The Air Raid snorkel definitely caught my eye compared to the others out right now for price. But I just know if I do it, I'll end up switching it out later anyway. I'm bad with money.
I feel you there. I suffer from automotive ADHD.. I can't let anything sit still. Really been looking at tundras recently :p

I feel you there. I suffer from automotive ADHD.. I can't let anything sit still. Really been looking at tundras recently :p
I know that feeling. Even found a low mileage pristine unmolested FJ Cruiser in Cement Gray. Had to pass on that. So many times I'll do something and it's never ending upgrades. Buy once cry once. But of course a game changer pops out of nowhere or there is a new revision with major upgrades. Then I just have to take the L and get bummed out about it.

I preordered one as well. I was very torn about about it for awhile because of the price and I hope it looks good. I have a Prinsu rack and they say it’s compatible, also wanna do a dual battery kit. So that’s nice it works with those as well.

I preordered one as well. I was very torn about about it for awhile because of the price and I hope it looks good. I have a Prinsu rack and they say it’s compatible, also wanna do a dual battery kit. So that’s nice it works with those as well.
Whatever you do, DO NOT do the genesis dual battery kit (or any other) where they're both in the front left corner of the car together. Worst mistake I've made on my truck - way too much weight to put in one spot. I assume by your comment about compatibility with the snorkel though that you're going to do something like the sdhq one though where you use the space behind the air intake?

Yeah I totally agree with you on that. I want to do the offgrid engineering one. And the second battery would be passenger side opposite corner. Balance things out as well

Back