• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

UploadAdventure’s Blue Pig / BS

UploadAdventure

6️⃣ Aficionado
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
yotamafia.com
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cavalry Blue
Wellllll
Finally getting around to starting a build thread. We’ve gone a long way in a just over a year that I’ve owned the truck..
1585521256770.jpeg

the day I got it
1585521311085.jpeg

two weeks ago

it’s been quite the build!
lots to share, from trips to supplies

First thing. Window tint. Matched the front to rears. Happy with not super dark tint because I had that before and it sucks driving at night

1585523367554.jpeg

Next up was that crappy chrome grill surround.
Removed and replaced that with a black one. I didn’t want to do the pro right away cause I didn’t have a lift and I figured the radar would be reading wrong.
1585523521703.jpeg

I was one of the first few that got in with the UpTopOverland guys early. Pretty neat rack. Definitely they have progressed since this day.

1585524502191.jpeg

Also got Baja Design S2 pro’s put on as ditch lights

1585525177002.jpeg

Me and the wife’s first camping trip in the truck. It rained it’s ass off that night and we stayed nice and dry under the tarp. But it definitely wasn’t as nice as my buddies habitat lol

1585525512066.jpeg

Broke down and got a pro grill. The reason why is a got a full pro suspension from a buddy. Also. Front camera mod. If you don’t have that. Do it. Well worth it.

1585525693039.jpeg

Okay let’s fast forward a bit. Got an awning from @ROAM Adventure Co. (awesome company btw)
Testing a new bed rack from @SOS Concepts.
Have a GoFSR M49 RTT
Got the fox pro suspension on. Pretty happy at this point. Made a trek to Colorado for a week of camping and trails.

Fast forwarding missed like half the mods- LAME!

We need details bro... ?‍♀️
I’m working on it lol
I’m trying to add photos from my phone before going back. I have like 8k pictures to go through lol

Last edited:
Back