• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tyler, Founder of Tacoma3G.com and 1/2 of The Wandering Winterfields

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
water color tacoma.png
NAME: Tyler, 29
DAY JOB: Tacoma3G.com Founder & Webmaster
ACCOUNT: @Tyler

SOCIAL: @WanderingWinterfields / The Wandering Winterfields

TACOMA MODEL: 2017 TRD OR DCLB
PURCHASE DATE: June 2017
MILES DRIVEN: 50,000
FAVORITE MOD: @Relentless Fabrication rear bumper
FAVORITE LOCATION: Moab, Utah

BIGGEST WISHLIST ITEM: Solid axle swap!

Hey @Tyler, thanks coming on for a Tacoma3G interview. Let's start with a short bio about you.
Hey dude, thanks for having me! Alright, let's see. Well, I guess I should start by stating that I'm the interviewer and the interviewee.​

Wow, Africa must have been insane. So what made you go with a Tacoma?
Alright, let's see. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec volutpat tristique tincidunt. Mauris lacinia metus a elit eleifend, vitae ullamcorper massa sagittis. Praesent at elit consequat, vehicula eros at, tempus purus. Curabitur gravida consequat purus, vel hendrerit tellus vehicula sed. Integer sed nulla finibus, lobortis eros eu, faucibus elit. Proin id odio eu lorem molestie dignissim sed posuere ligula. Phasellus tempus ante ut ultricies cursus. Curabitur ultricies augue vel cursus pharetra. Fusce tincidunt faucibus lectus.​

Attachments

• water color tacoma.png
    water color tacoma.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 99
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 8.18.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 8.18.17 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
  • Interview, Tyler, Tacoma3G.com Founder.jpeg
    Interview, Tyler, Tacoma3G.com Founder.jpeg
    413.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Status