Tyler’s first YouTube video

• 🤙Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum!
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Tyler

T3G Level: Legendary
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member
I finally finished my first YouTube video! It took me way too long, but it was mostly a learning experience for me, with the bonus of hopefully teaching someone how to replace their leaf springs on their own. I’m looking for feedback on how I can improve for my next video, so please let me know what you think. The future of my channel will be documenting the rest of the Tacoma build, our Four Wheel Camper build, and our journey across the continent while living in the truck, full-time!

Original link: https://youtu.be/aSU77AE97L4

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member

KnighT4CO

T3G Level: Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Chase
T3G Member
#4,246
Great first video! I'm kinda in the same boat as you as far as just starting out/getting comfortable talking to a camera. I did a lot of video editing when I was younger (made RC truck videos, lol) so it was kinda easy for me to relearn.

What editing software did you end up going with? I'm using DaVinci Resolve.

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member
Great first video! I'm kinda in the same boat as you as far as just starting out/getting comfortable talking to a camera. I did a lot of video editing when I was younger (made RC truck videos, lol) so it was kinda easy for me to relearn.

What editing software did you end up going with? I'm using DaVinci Resolve.
Thanks. I started with Premiere Rush and quickly switched over to Premiere Pro which was surprisingly easy to learn as I went.

Top Bottom