• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Audio Tweeter / speakers upgrade

Acm0810

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Hello Tacoma3g !.
i am looking into upgrade the Tweeter and door speakers, i see lots of people talking about the kicker for speaker, now, as far as tweeter whats the best brand outethre.. anything else good besides kicker ? back in the days Alpine, Kenwood, Pioneer were great brands. sorry for the ignorance. i havent work with car sound for a while and i am outdated.. help is greatly appreciated it.

I went with JL Audio C2's all the way around. I LOVE them.

Yessir. I have always stood by JL. I love them

I went with the Kicker tweeters that are found in the Subarus. Amazing sound for $100 and paired well with the kicker door speakers. I paired them with an amp and it was a night and day difference.

Back