• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Turn signals intermittently not working

16taco

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
First I had hyper flash fixed that with line resister. Now right signal works when it wants no sound or clicking from dash when turned on. There is no flasher relay so running out of ideas

First I had hyper flash fixed that with line resister. Now right signal works when it wants no sound or clicking from dash when turned on. There is no flasher relay so running out of ideas
You aren't going to like what it may be. Check out this video on a 2023 Tacoma where the owner put in resistors to stop the hyper flash of the signals and fried the fuse block.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKN25EpN6s

Upvote 0
Oh man I hope that's not the case but thank you soo much I'll let you know what happens

Upvote 0
Back