• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

TruckHouse: Introducing the world's most adventure ready vehicle, the BCT

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Posting this in General instead of Overland Gear for visibility, for now.

I am not affiliated with this company nor have I heard of this until today which is when it was revealed, apparently.

1610475398423.png
1610475417415.png

Meet the BCT, TruckHouse's first production model.

Built with unprecedented strength and craftsmanship, the BCT takes innovation, design, and state-of-the-art build processes to the highest level, making it one of the most capable mid-sized expedition vehicles on the market.

With a cabin built like a yacht and a chassis rugged enough for true backcountry travel, the BCT will effortlessly take you further than ever before. Push it a little bit, and this rig will defy your imagination.

I hear this will cost $175,000? I don't know much else about it yet (like weight) or if this is a good idea for a Tacoma. It does look cool though.

Here's the website that just opened (I haven't had a chance to browse through it yet):

"The BCT has an introductory base price of $285,000*, and can include options upward of $380,000"

If they buy you the truck.

thats a bit much IMHO but to each their own I guess.
The type of people that would make the most of one of these or an EarthRoamer are probably not the people that can afford them.

The type of people that can afford them are probably not the people that would make the most out of exploring in one.

:unsure:

I’m not sure how useful it would actually be but it does look cool.

That price for the BCT doesn’t include buying the truck either.

"The BCT has an introductory base price of $285,000*, and can include options upward of $380,000"

If they buy you the truck.
Speaking of expensive Tacomas, I wonder how much the armored ones are.

But no matter BCT or armored, I'd be afraid of performance and gas mileage.

Last edited:
My bad. My mind just took off into quarter million Tacomas. Lol.
Nah, I wasn’t saying you shouldn’t have posted it. I was just making a silly cause “armor” to us usually means bumpers but “armor” on that truck is quite literally armor, lol

Nah, I wasn’t saying you shouldn’t have posted it. I was just making a silly cause “armor” to us usually means bumpers but “armor” on that truck is quite literally armor, lol
When the world ends and structure crumbles it will become battlelanding.

Posting this in General instead of Overland Gear for visibility, for now.

I am not affiliated with this company nor have I heard of this until today which is when it was revealed, apparently.

1610475398423.png
1610475417415.png

Meet the BCT, TruckHouse's first production model.

Built with unprecedented strength and craftsmanship, the BCT takes innovation, design, and state-of-the-art build processes to the highest level, making it one of the most capable mid-sized expedition vehicles on the market.

With a cabin built like a yacht and a chassis rugged enough for true backcountry travel, the BCT will effortlessly take you further than ever before. Push it a little bit, and this rig will defy your imagination.

I hear this will cost $175,000? I don't know much else about it yet (like weight) or if this is a good idea for a Tacoma. It does look cool though.

Here's the website that just opened (I haven't had a chance to browse through it yet):

I need to get my check book out

Honestly though, that has to be the nicest RV interior I’ve ever seen. It’s modern, well thought out, and has attention to detail that not many people would even notice (which is how I am).

Back