• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Truck of the month

This can be a good idea. I’ll put more thought into it and post again. I usually don’t like to think that hard when I get home from work late, lol.

Truck of the month is cool, could do a small write up on their build and feature it

My only suggestion, pick from even the most basic trucks, whether they are from Instagram followers or build threads here on the site.

We all know the really built up trucks are always going to get picked, so why not be different as a community and even pull from the guys who haven't dumped a down payment on a ? into their truck. When someone sees their closer to stock truck got picked they get stoked, and that builds excitement in the site.

Back