• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Sold TRD Pro parts

midnight20pro

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 Pro
Midnight Black
TRD Skid plate
TRD Pro Rigid Foglight and foglight bezel
TRD Pro, Fox Racing Suspension

This stuff has roughly 500 miles on it from having the car delivered to the dealership.

The parts are located in Reno Nevada and local pickup would be appreciated but relatively nearby shipping may be a possibility as well. Just PM where you need it to go and I'll see if it makes sense.

I'm not greedy so I'll take OBO's on all of this stuff for forum members. Just PM me if you'd like to make an offer and feel free to asks any questions in the thread in case others have the same questions.

Waiting for confirmation but one of our fellow forum members wants the whole package. I should have confirmation in the next day or so.

I'll reach out via PM if it falls through

Thanks everyone for your interest. Much appreciated!

Hey all thanks for your interest. One of our forum members has called dibs for local pickup :) I appreciate everyone's interest

Back