• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Trd Pro Grille

The.cement.taco

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey guys-

Made the switch to the pro grille and love the look! After multiple attempts, phone calls, and YouTube videos... I came to the conclusion that the sensor cover doesn’t fit. It seems to be a little off

Only had that issue with a non-OEM grille. Have since switched to an OEM and fit like it was supposed to. I have heard of some people who trim/sand/grind the garnish to fit into non-OEM.

It’s a little bit strange i buy the non-oem grill and the sensor cover fits fine.

Hey guys-

Made the switch to the pro grille and love the look! After multiple attempts, phone calls, and YouTube videos... I came to the conclusion that the sensor cover doesn’t fit. It seems to be a little off
Mine fit fine, I did use an OEM grill, I negotiated it into the sale, but I had to install!

Back