• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

TRD Pro Grill?

I'm probably going to get rid of mine... if you're okay with a small cut-out for air I'd give you a good deal.

I got mine from highcountryoffroad.com. They have a great selection of grills to choose from, and they're one of the most reputable sources for Toyota parts and accessories. Plus, their prices are very competitive. I would definitely check them out if you're in the market for a TRD Pro Grill!

I got mine from highcountryoffroad.com. They have a great selection of grills to choose from, and they're one of the most reputable sources for Toyota parts and accessories. Plus, their prices are very competitive. I would definitely check them out if you're in the market for a TRD Pro Grill!
Pretty obvious you work for highcountryoffroad.com. Then necro reviving a thread. Highly sus.

Back