• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

TRD pro grill garnish

SStacoma

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Just purchased a TRD Pro grill for my 2023 tacoma trd sport. I am looking to purchase a sensor garnish to cover the sensor but the prices range dramatically. I found some on amazon around $20-$30 and curious if anyone has used these and if they have had any problems with them or if they work just as good as the more expensive ones online? If anyone has any info or has had experience with these garnishes

They're fine but look cheap. If you wrap them in 30-40% tint film they look a lot closer to the $250 OEM part.

They're fine but look cheap. If you wrap them in 30-40% tint film they look a lot closer to the $250 OEM part.
Could also just VHT Niteshade it.
The cheap ones should be fine. I think they are the same as the reseller ones for $60-70.
They just look a little off like @drizzoh said.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 9.50.04 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 9.50.04 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
Back