• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Sold TRD PRO FOX SUSPENSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbwillis

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Off from my 2021 TRD pro TRD PRO Suspension shocks from with 600 miles, still in decent condition and neatly maintained $750 asking price if you’re interested could ship outside the states

Last edited:
Tundra Shocks
1697374186879.png

Off from my 2021 TRD pro TRD PRO Suspension shocks from with 600 miles, still in decent condition and neatly maintained $750 asking price if you’re interested could ship outside the states dbwillis@protonmail.com
Apologies for my slow response.
Shocks still available for sale.
Thank you

Hello everybody on this site do not buy from 'emailed removed' they are scam artists they took my money and never received the shocks. And they have not replied to my email. Scam alert!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everybody on this site do not buy from 'emailed removed' they are scam artists they took my money and never received the shocks. And they have not replied to my email. Scam alert!!!!
Can you post the emails/messages/texts? Proof of payment?

Hello, who do I need to send it too. Thanks for any info. Thanks Sid Edwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back