TRAILS- for 2wd

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Mr. Nobody

T3G Level: Grandmaster
Vendor Relations
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member
I wish I had an answer for you, I'm in the SD area. If it was me I'd start scouring Google Maps, looking at nearby forest roads, and also go pickup one of the Socal Trail guidebooks for the area. I know there's got to be a bunch of stuff up there.

jaycee619

T3G Level: Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
John
T3G Member
#3,580
Maybe you could download Alltrails app. Found this out recently from another site. This app would help you find the trail near you in the area. I went through the app and saw several trails that I can go on. It has 3 levels of trails of easy, moderate and hard. I'm sure you'll find many of them you would like to go on.

Top Bottom