• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Toyota South East LED fogs with DRL ring

macattack27

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
Selling fogs because I ended up getting some amber ones. These things are bad ass. Especially on the Taco. With your DRLs in your headlights and turning on the DRL fog ring, looks pretty cool and even cooler in the fog. They sell for $300+ online everywhere I've seen. Although I dont have the complete harness along with this, I have the wires ready to hook up to a dual leg harness. Selling with the drl switch as well. You can have the drl's and the fogs on separate. I'm looking to get $150 for these. Located in NC. Otherwise we can discuss shipping. Thanks for viewing. Any questions at all, hit me up!

Attachments

• IMG_1573.jpg
    IMG_1573.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 510
  • IMG_1571.jpg
    IMG_1571.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0428.jpg
    IMG_0428.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0427.jpg
    IMG_0427.jpg